Sunday, August 08, 2004

VJTI

Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute.naah!!.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute...whatever..a rose by any other name smells as good. Thats VJTI for you; .a 125 year old prestigious college, rechristened to the later name in 1997 .Why am i writing about VJTI, well thats where 4 prime years of my youth passed while pursuing BE Electrical and I made some of my very best friends over here: )
I have had many memorable moments in VJTI. I still remember the time spent in the qualdrangle was the most productive ; ) followed by the canteen ; )...Electrical class was the envy of all other branches. we hardly had any lectures, if we had we didnt attend and in the end the sem topper would almost always be a trical student : )
The most hilarious moment was described by rohini, the scene: most dreaded machines viva by Prof. Mahale. I wont let out who the victim was. Prof asked a question to the suspect...he answered some vague manner...the Prof asked from where did u give this answer....the dumb response was, its there in the prescribed book...lol...lol
One more gr8 thing of my class was tht we went to a trek at the end of almost every semester. Lonavala, Dukes nose, Matheran, Dukes nose again, NaneGhat: by far the best trek....
Ghosh I am goin to miss those four long years which just went by in a flash : ) what say gang, Nisarga, Rohini, Sumedha, Smitha, Saurabh, Ashish, Minal, Pranav, Animesh, Venugopal, Jatin, Nitin, Tushar, Sameer, Sandy, Andy, Yogesh...I dedicate this post to all of u : )..enjoy