Saturday, August 14, 2004

Sore Throat!!

Yet again in my 22 years of my existence I am down with sore throat. I guess this is God's way of keeping my mouth shut for a few days. My sister says that I talk a lot and never allow anybody else to talk and hence I frequently get sore throat ; )......Its like the law of averages...I yap away to glory and then suddenly my throat gives up and shuts itself : )
Its so wierd to lose your voice. you suddenly end up speechless. When I get up in the morning it takes almost 2 hours and a bucketful of hot water to get my voice box in some order. Its so funny that when you cant talk there is someone or the other who keeps on calling up and wants to ask you something.
It does have its advantages but the disadvantages far outweigh them. You cant talk normally, you cant ask for anything and you cant eat most of the foodstuff. only thing you can do is croak away to glory. I know that we all love our voices, but this feeling is more acute when one is down with sore throat. How I long to get my normal voice back!!
cant help it I have to live with it. so long then, till I get my voice back