Saturday, August 21, 2004

Addiction!!

Speaking of addiction I have noticed that I have been addicted to a lot of things unknowingly

Addiction to Sleep: dragging myself out of bed at 10:00 am and again sleeping 3 hours in the afternoon ;)

Addiction to Tea: drinking 3-4 cups daily and forgetting that I already have had my quota ; )

Addiction to Computers: forgetting food, drink and family and leaving the chair only if there is a power failure : )

Addiction to Phone: curtailing phone calls only if the bill crosses all limits including daddy's threshold : )

Addiction to TV: channel surfing till u come back to the same channel and then continue again : (

Addiction to Blogging: posting more than 3 posts in one single day and then commenting on other people's blogs : )

Addiction to Chatting: chattin to a person for over 2 hours when the person stays in the same town and I have already spoken to him/her for more than 2 hours on phone ; )

Addiction to Movies: watching Dil Chahta hain 8 times

there are many more things to which I have been addicted....no no I am not talking about drugs ; )...thankfully I have been addicted only to things not frowned upon