Monday, September 13, 2004

one week in USA!!

12th Sep 2004!!...whew...one week in the USA already....so far so good, its been a smooth transition to life in USA.....
I have spent $60 in one week...sob sob Rs.3000/- in a week...maybe not much for ppl earning in dollars : )....
well I passed one trial by the fire...cooking!!!....my first shot at cooking was a sweet success....alu flower and daal chawaal....none of us roomies had to go hungry that day : ).....
I already must have lost a few kilos by walking almost for 30-45 mins daily : )...though its a good excercise
spoke to my friends who have been here from last year...and made lotsa new friends....
ragged by my senior roomates : )...though its been only leg pulling : )
got my bank account...my university ID card....went to an Indian restaurant for dinner...travelled in cabs and had a very philadelphian food called haogie : )....
all this in one week...dekhte hain aage hota hain kya....more later
signing off