Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Blogging Blackhole

Do you sometimes feel that you are not able to say what you what to say? Do you feel sometimes that you have a lot of things to say but you end up saying nothing? Do you sometimes feel that nothing is coming out of the mind how much ever you try? well I guess I am in that situation.....for a long time I have not been able to write much on my blog.....it seems as if my brain has switched off the writing part......my blog posts have turned into a story telling chore......the thoughts are not coming out of the black hole....all my words are being sucked in by a black hole called brain...I guess its because of my workload and now I have lots stuff to worry about and keep me occupied...now I have to clear all the clutter in my mind and start afresh...till then please bear with my boring posts as this one : )