Wednesday, September 29, 2004

First Day in College

Whew what a day.....first day of grad school....i feel as if I worked for an entire week....aadat nahi hain na kaam karne ki...especially after an year's sabbatical from college...sala aish ki zindagi thi yaar Tata Motors main...no padhai, no tension, no deadlines, no assignments and now all of a sudden all this has come back and its overwhelming.......TA classes in the morning, meetings, courses in the evening.......thats a lot of things to do......well I did mange to have a bite for lunch and caught up with some sleep before the lecture started.....never in my life I knew what my schedule would be for the next day and now I have my schedule fixed for the next three months....chalo according to my schedule it says sleep now....thats what I am gonna do and be ready to face tomorrow : )