Monday, September 05, 2005

Y2k5, one year down

Philadelphia International Airport, Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 2:30 PM EST, the moment I landed in Philadelphia. What a moment it was. I would never forget this day, most definitely a red letter day in the calender of my life. Sometimes I wonder time flies away so fast, It almost seems like yesterday, but to think of it, today, its exacly one year since I came here. What a year it has been with many memorable moments and equally disheartening events.' The travails of FOB indian student', would make a nice book, probably land me a Booker. To share the events of the past one year, would take me another year. With me taking my PhD candidacy exam within one year has left me very little time to pen down all my experiences. But immediately after my exams, I vow to write down all the bitter sweet events. Till then keep a lookout. Will be back soon