Friday, September 30, 2005

Stuck in my mouth

Do you sometimes feel that you utter some word or sentence unconciously even when the occasion doesnt call for the use. "Kya baat hain!" I dont know how and when I picked up this phrase. I just cant stop myself from using this phrase million times a day. Its become so common for me to use this phrase that I am surely gonna get killed one day. The other day my roommate was describing his day's schedule, he was like "I had a class at 8:00am, followed by another class at 10:00am, and a lab at 12:00pm, I didnt get time to have my lunch and then I had another class at 2:00pm. My day totally sucked" and instead of saying anything comforting, I go ahead and uttered the three words stuck in my mouth "kya baat hain!". The look on my roommate's face was enough for me to run from there and save myself from getting punched in my face. Do you have such phrases stuck in your mouth?