Thursday, June 16, 2005

Book Tag

Total number of books I own: About 500. (counting all the engineering books used in all the 4 years. Some of them have been gifts, some I brought at the local papermart, some of them I have forgotten to return to the lender and some I forgot to return to the library). I have been fond of reading from a small age. If I have nothing to do I would be found curled up in my favorite spot with a book in hand and nothing apart from the end of the world would make me stop reading ;) Most books I have read come in the category "referred by others". If someone says that its an amazing book I just have to lay my hands on it and wont rest until I finish it :)

Last Book I brought: Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien

Last Book I read: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Five books that mean a lot to me: (why they mean a lot to me, well click on the links!)

Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling(currently on the 5th book and eagerly awaiting the sixth)

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri

Da' Vinci Code by Dan Brown

The Partner by John Grisham


I tag

Arun

Sushanth

Rohini