Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tag: 20 random things about me

Nupur's Tag got me thinking and here are 20 random things about me

1. I am not Maharashtrian, contrary to the popular belief (because I speak marathi at home)
2. I love reading books
3. I hate heavy metal or anything to do with similar kind of music
4. I sometimes keep thinking what am I? why am I here? what is my role in this matrix of life
5. I dont get dreams. Even if I do, I dont remember any.
6. I hate karela (bitter gourd)
7. I am a diehard gadget freak
8. I love driving cars.
9. I write a blog. Incidentally it happens to be this very blog.
10. I love tandoori chicken
11. I am a grad student pursuing PhD
12. I am 23 soon to be 24.
13. I hate hypocrisy.
14. I love tea.
15. I want to learn to speak fluently in kannada.Why? Read point #1
16. I am vetti enough to write twenty random things about me
17. I love sitting at the window and staring into vast open spaces.
18. I love photography.
19. I have never been to my native place, 'Kalghatgi'
20. I took 2 days to write 20 random things about me.

I tag

Arun (probably the only one who would take time out to write 20 random things about himself)