Friday, March 18, 2005

quarter se quarter tak

Hurray! I finished another quarter here at Drexel. Such a relief to be done with the finals. Well so now commences the spring break. At the beginning of every quarter I tell myself that I'll become regular with my habits, sleep right, eat right, work right, excercise daily and reduce that
excess fat. Its two quarters down the line. I sleep regularly at 1:00am, have lunch regularly at 4:00pm, have 3-4 cups of coffee regularly to keep myself from dozing off, come to lab regularly at 9:00am and leave regularly at 11:00pm. so far so good. where does excersise come into picture? oops did I plan to excercise too? Add another inch to my slim 32" waist : ). At this rate by the time I go to India I'll have to shop for my entire wardrobe. A new beginning to the new quarter, I'll sleep right, eat right, work right and yes excercise :)